Der Halbverminderte F#-Septakkord
The F#m7b5 chord is a half-diminished seventh chord. Half-diminished seventh chords are mainly used as a second-scale degree in a minor key or minor cadence, or with dominant function in a major key.
Fingering the F#m7b5 Chord
- Use your middle finger on the 2nd fret of the low E string
- Place your ring finger on the 2nd fret of the G string
- Place your index finger on the 1st fret of the B string
- Strum all the strings together, but mute the A and D string with your middle finger
- Intervals: 1 – b3 – b5 – b7
- Notes: F# – A – C – E
- Chord Symbols: F#m7b5, F#o7, F#dim7
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!