The below diagram shows you how to play the chord with suggested finger positions.
Fingering the C Major Chord
- Place your ring finger on the 3rd fret of the A string
- Put your middle finger on the 2nd fret of the D string
- Place your index finger on the 1st fret of the B string
- Strum all of the strings together, without hitting the low E string
- Intervals: 1 – 3 – 5
- Notes: C – E – G
- Chord Symbols: C, Cmaj, CΔ
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!