The below diagram shows you how to play the chord with suggested finger positions.
Fingering the D Major Chord
- Place your index finger on the 2nd fret of the G string
- Put your middle finger on the 2nd fret of the high E string
- Place your ring finger on the 3rd fret of the B string
- Strum all of the strings together, without hitting the low E and A string
- Intervals: 1 – 3 – 5
- Notes: D – F# – A
- Chord Symbols: D, Dmaj, DΔ
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!