Fretello is looking for a Growth Marketer to join our fast-growing team!
Do you love music and maybe play a musical instrument as well? Perfect, because that’s what we teach our customers at Fretello! We create mobile applications to help people learn and master the guitar using Artificial Intelligence.
Do you love marketing products that help people learn and master a musical instrument?
Do you want to take responsibility for growing the user base of apps used by almost 200,000 guitarists, have been featured by Apple and Google multiple times, and endorsed by YouTube stars such as Cole Rolland?
Do you like endless learning and constantly meeting new challenges? Do you think you’re tough enough to ride the startup roller coaster and help grow our company?
If you answered YES to everything, then you’re the perfect fit for our team!
- Work full time (40h/week) with a passionate, motivated and international team
- Plan and execute new ad concepts and campaigns across a variety of channels
- Performance Marketing (incl. with Facebook, Apple Search, and Google)
- Free and Organic Marketing (incl. ASO, email, push, and referrals)
- Work closely with the Product and Design teams on marketing communication within the app, the app stores, and the website
- Develop ad creatives with the design team using Sketch
- Reach monthly budget targets to fulfill Fretello’s growth objectives
- Monitor our performance on a daily basis, and take appropriate actions
- Create your own training sheets and white papers for new team members
- Inform yourself about the latest news regarding user acquisition, growth marketing, and CRM
- Have strong communication & presentation skills
- Be Creative to create ad concepts
- Be proficient in texting ad texts
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Have excellent performance marketing skills (working with goals and a given budget)
- Have the creativity to mix the working channels the right way and find new sources of user growth
- Think analytical, work a lot with data and analyze your measures
- Be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Awesome social benefits (incl. health insurance, pension fund, annual leave, and sick leave)
- Team activities (incl. bi-annual team retreats, etc.)
- A fun & modern workplace
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work in a growing startup, where you can push your career by growing with the company’s success
We look forward to receiving your application firstname.lastname@example.org. Surprise us with something cool and unusual (all things allowed) and complete the first level of our hiring process.
PS: Whatever you send us, please also include your CV and any links to past projects or websites you’d like to share.
Entry salary is based on your experience (minimum yearly starts from EUR 30,000). At Fretello we are proud to foster a flexible working environment, offering remote work possibilities and personal time off.