The B Dominant 7th Chord
The B Dominant 7th Chord is a B Major chord with an additional minor seventh. The below diagram shows you how to play the chord with suggested finger positions.
Fingering the B Dominant 7th Chord
- Place your middle finger on the 2nd fret of the A string
- Place your index finger on the 1st fret of the D string
- Put your middle finger on the 2nd fret of the G string
- Place your pinky finger on the 2nd fret of the high E string
- Strum all of the strings together, without hitting the low E string
- Intervals: 1 – 3 – 5 – b7
- Notes: B – D# – F# – A
- Chord Symbols: B7
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!