The G Major Chord
The below diagram shows you how to play the chord with suggested finger positions.
Fingering the G Major Chord
- Place your middle finger on the 3rd fret of the low E string
- Put your index finger on the 2nd fret of the A string
- Place your ring finger on the 3rd fret of the high E string
- Strum all the strings together
- Intervals: 1 – 3 – 5
- Notes: G – B – D
- Chord Symbols: G, Gmaj, GΔ
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!